5 Ways to Rock 2016 Like a Goddess
Are you ready to rock?! I know I am. The New Year is here and I’m ready to dive in. This year more than ever I am stepping up and out to get all that I deserve!
As I was meditating on my goals for 2016, I came up with these 5 steps to help me ride the wave to success. I’d love to share them with you!
- Be. Fearless. F—k fear. Yup, I said it. Fear is not real! Fear is the ego’s projection of an illusionary future because the ego is afraid to die. The ego wants to keep us “safe”, so when in new or uncomfortable situations, it will throw up every possible worst imaginable outcome. This may be necessary if we need to escape an immediate threat to our safety, such as a burning house or burglary attempt, otherwise, your fear is holding you hostage from living the life you desire. You’ve heard it before, fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Stop imagining what you fear and imagine what you want! Will you still feel afraid sometimes? Sure. Breathe through it and know that what you want lies on the other side.
- Practice gratitude. Use every opportunity that you can to be thankful. No matter what is going on, no matter how things look to be falling apart, ground yourself in gratitude. Can’t pay your rent this month? Ok cool, but your health is good, give thanks! Your lover broke your heart? Alright, that sucks, but you have food to eat and clean clothes. What you focus on expands! As you find things to be grateful for, more things to have gratitude for will show up. This act alone can transform your life.
- Make a plan and surrender the results. Once you have said f—k fear, know what you want and have given thanks for what you have, make a plan. Faith without works is dead. You are a brilliant goddess and fully capable of having whatever you desire. Now sit your pretty self down, take a few deep breaths and plan your ‘ish out. Where do you want to be a year from now? What action steps do you need to take to make that happen? Write it out and get to work. Here comes the kicker though, you have to surrender the results. Manifesting is not about forcing something to be. Surrender your desire to the highest good. Focus on what you want and let Spirit determine the how. By letting go, you allow it to be even better than you could ever imagine.
- Take your pleasure. We will not be all work and no play. You must enjoy your life! Pleasure is medicine. This year make sure you find time to tap into your bliss daily. Make a list of 100 things that bring you pleasure and allow yourself to enjoy something from your list everyday. When you are flowing in all that juicy goodness, you will attract more of it. You will be more vibrant and your health will improve. Make your pleasure serious business.
- Invest in yourself. As working women, we pay for things we need like food, shelter, clothes, water, etc. We take care of our children, but we often put ourselves last on the list. When was the last time you invested in YOU? This year invest in yourself! Find something that will make you a better woman and indulge in it! It could be a gym membership, a pole dancing class, a retreat, or a coaching program. Believe you deserve not only to feel good, but to have an outlet through which you grow and develop. You are your greatest asset, invest and receive the most satisfying return.
I hope these tips help you as you step into 2016. If you are looking for more personal guidance into transforming your life, I invite you to check out my New Year Goddess Makeover Coaching Package.
Ladies who are ready to make some major shifts have a rare opportunity to work with me one-on-one! Click below to get the details. Limited spots available!
Like this content? Sign-up to get more goddess goodies right to your inbox!